travel

loading...

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Ragunan Zoo In Jakarta Indonesia


Hello Blogger,, Long time since one year, I forgot my pasword blog, that's makes me sad. But, now I just remember pasaword. Ok I tell you about my holiday in Ragunan Zoo in Jakarta Indonesia. On 30 th November 2014, I went to Ragunan Zoo with my friends. It's located at Pasar Minggu South Jakarta Indonesia. My boarding house behind Gajah Mada Plaza Mall Sawah Besar Central Jakarta. I went it by Busway ticket Prices was 3.500 rupiah from Sawah Besar Halte Busway with my flazz BCA.I transit in Dukuh Atas Halte Busway .and then get down Ragunan Halte Busway.The ticket Price was 3000 rupiah for childer and for adult 4000. The ticket price of Bus was 15.000 Rupiah. For Car was 6000 rupiah for motorcycle was 3000.
There are Flora And Fauna in Ragunan zoo before the independence day of Indonesia. We can see all Fauna such as Giraffe, Monkey, Crocodile and So on. If we see all monkey we must paid 6000 in Central Primata Schmutze monday until friday but weekends the ticket price was 7.500
We can enjoy with cold weather. As you know Jakarta is very hot but The weather in Ragunan like a Puncak Bogor.

No comments:

Post a Comment