travel

loading...

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lampung Island Indonesia

Well, I am telling you here now about my last vacation in Lampung Sumatera Island, Indonesia. I visited Lampung Sumatera in 2011 alone from Banten Indonesia. I spent 2 days for traveling around the Lampung Sumatera Island, my uncle lived in Lampung.I went to there by Fery from Merak Harbour Banten Indonesia.Tiket prices was 10.000 rupiah or 1 dollar from Merak Harbour until Bakauheni Lampung Island Indonesia. The trip just three hours from it. The view of sea was very beautifull at sunrise morning,I personally think that I more time to refrhesing brain. The sea was not dark,is very clear.I went to Pasir putih beach we can to got across to Condong Island.Condong Island is the one of island in Bandar Lampung Sumatera Indonesia.We can boat rental 150.000 rupiah until 250.000 rupiah.
There were many sculpture in front of Pasir Putih Beach.Tiket prices was 2 dollar or 20.000 rupiah come to it.Beach scenery in addition to with clean white sand that are characteristic of the bay in Lampung, the atmosphere around the beach is also very shady because many overgrown with trees especially hibiscus tree, which would make the atmosphere does not feel hot when during the day because of the shade in the shade of the tree we can relax with relatives while enjoying the scenery of this beautiful tourist beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment