travel

loading...

Friday, September 5, 2014

Welcome to Carita Beach Banten Indonesia…

One of the beach in Banten Indonesia is Carita Beach.There were a lot of tourist come to Carita Beach when I was holiday during weekend. I spent my time with my friends when I was working at Serang Banten 2 years ago. Carita Beach near Krakatau Mountain. If you go to Carita Beach from Jakarta Indonesia,the way fastest from Pandeglang regency. .
Distance traveled from Jakarta to Carita beach is approximately 160 km and takes about 2.5-3 hours drive. I and My friends played banana boats, we pay 150.000 rupiah. Banana Boats fill 4 until 7 people. Besides Banana Boats you can swimming, boat ride, Bodysurf and Jetski. You pay 10.000 rupiah or 1 dollar if you come to Carita Beach Banten.
You can enjoy the sunset and sunrise in Carita Beach. You can spend time with loved ones. Support by the cold air, your tour experience will increasingly effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment