travel

loading...

Saturday, November 9, 2019

indah beach at Ancol Jakarta Indonesia

Hello good afternoon my visit blogger....
2 weeks ago , i and my husband went to Jakarta Indonesia...
By the way, i already stay in village in Kuningan west Java indonesia..but i went to Jakarta because my husband study cook to wannabe chef..
 Please Pray to my husband  to beaing a good chef 😇
After i accompany my husband.. we went to Ancol Indonesia...
Before went to Ancol we thinked that we went to Dufan ( Dunia kartun) but in busway  my husband sick, so we went to pantai indah Jakarta Ancol Indonesia....
Altough i felt dissapointed because we cant' go to Dufan but i blessed because i already 3 Times went to Dufan.
Here we go pantai indah Ancol Indonesia
the ticket price was 25 IDR. The weather was very hot because Indonesia At the time was summer season....
By the way ...currently at the ancol Indonesia three was bus if you didn' bring car.. you must go by bus to travel SeaWorld , Dufan , Atlantis, Marina beach, pantai indah and etc in Ancol Indonesia...
okay .. 
May all my visit blogger go to Ancol Indonesia 🏝️🏖️🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment