travel

loading...

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Situ Walukut at Kuningan Village West Java Indonesia

Hai my visit blogger ..
Long time i can't write on this blogger because i was still busy work.
Okay my blogger
Curently, i was married 😂
After married i and my husband went to situ malukut at kertayuga village Kuningan west Java Indonesia.. Situ walukut is a new tourism object in Kuningan. I and my husband went to it by motorcycle. The view at situ walukut is very beautiful.
The weather is cool. But last month when i and my husband went to it the way to situ walukut amazing trip because the way a many tree and Ciremai mountain ia very near from situ walukut and i see galunggung mountain.
The price ticket last month is 10 IDR was very cheap.
You and parnets or partner must go it okay dear...
Happy holiday....
Next i Will tell you about my husband here we go my husband 

No comments:

Post a Comment