travel

loading...

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Pinus Palutungan Kuningan west Java Indonesia


When you see above picture what do you feel my visit blogger?
Okay my visit blogger , long time i tell you about Kuningan. Currently, Kuningan there is many new tourism object in Kuningan west Java indonesia.
As you know Kuningan west Java is famous with cool weather.
But in summer season we usually looking for   refresh my brain.
After i and my husband go to Jakarta Indonesia. We went to Pinus Palutungan by motorcycle.
Pinus Palutungan was located At Cisantana Kuningan village. It was located at Ciremai hill 20 minutes from my home...
Pinus Palutungan show the view Kuningan village and cirebon above Ciremai hill.
🏞️
We can enjoy at there.
The ticket price was 20.000 IDR and we got 1 tea bottle.
There are many spot to photo like this picture.
Don't forget to Kuningan guys to visiting tourism object.
See you next holiday !!! 💃

No comments:

Post a Comment